Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed - Advance Purchase -5%
- One Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View - Advance Purchase -5%
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Lake View - Advance Purchase -5%
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
- 1 king
Luxury boutique hotel with fine dining on Lake Geneva
Near Jet d'Eau fountain
Overlooking Lake Geneva, Hotel de la Paix is 0.5 km (0.3 mi) from the English Garden. Jet d'Eau, Saint-Pierre Cathedral, City Hall, and numerous shops and restaurants are within 0.7 km (0.5 mi).
Winner of several prestigious awards, the hotel's Vertig'O restaurant showcases French/Mediterranean cuisine. Guests can sip cocktails, vintage ports, and brandies by the fireplace in the Nobel Bar.
Luxury bedding, free WiFi
Sumptuously appointed guestrooms feature flat-screen TVs, luxury bedding, complimentary wireless Internet access, and plush bathrobes. 24-hour room service is offered.
Built in the 19th century, Hotel de la Paix features a galleried lobby, which sets an elegant tone with a sparkling chandelier, grand staircase, and a blend of contemporary and traditional décor. The hotel offers a prime lakefront location steps from the English Garden, with its famous flower clock. Shops, restaurants, and many attractions are within 0.7 km (0.5 mi) of the hotel.
The Vertig'O restaurant serves award-winning French/Mediterranean cuisine. The Nobel Bar provides an intimate setting for enjoying fine cigars and a wide selection of vintage ports, single malts, liqueurs, and brandies. 24-hour room service is also available.
This Geneva hotel also offers a 24-hour business center with computer station, luggage storage, complimentary wireless Internet access, and 3 meeting rooms spanning 245 square meters (2,636 square feet). Multilingual staff members can provide concierge services, arrange babysitting/child care, or schedule roundtrip airport shuttle services in advance (fees apply). Guests may also rent bicycles on site to explore the city.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1865
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2636
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 245
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business services
- Parking nearby
- Secretarial services
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge desk
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Espresso maker
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom scale
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
Vertig'O - Michelin-star and Gault Millau rated restaurant serving French/Mediterranean cuisine. Seasonal menus. Cooked-to-order breakfast every day. Lunch and dinner Tuesday – Friday. Dinner only on Saturdays.
Nobel Bar - Fine cigars, wide selection of vintage ports, single malts, liqueurs, brandies, signature cocktails. Elegant setting with fireplace, mahogany floor. Open mid-morning till late night.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.75 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CHF 12 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: CHF 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 100 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.