Book your room at Le Richemond
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Premium Room, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 3 adults
5-star luxury hotel in Geneva (Geneva City Centre) near Jet d'Eau Fountain
This luxury hotel is located in Geneva (Geneva City Centre), close to Paquis Baths, Jet d'Eau Fountain, and Saint-Pierre Cathedral. Also nearby are Bourg-de-Four Square and Reformation Wall Monument.
Recreational amenities at Le Richemond include a health club and a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a porter/bellhop.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, day beds, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a health club, Le Richemond features a sauna and a steam room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Le Richemond has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 109
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Concierge services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Hair salon
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking nearby
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Year Built 1875
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Day bed
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Jardin - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Le Richemond
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.75 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 55 for adults and CHF 35 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CHF 40 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 100 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.