Book your room at Moevenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
BusinessMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Sky SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Swiss SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Cointrin hotel close to Geneva International Airport
Close to airport
This hotel is in Cointrin, 1 kilometer from Geneva International Airport and within 3 kilometers of Geneva Palexpo and the Ariana Museum.
Moevenpick Hotel & Casino Geneve offers a fitness facility and a casino. The hotel serves breakfast each morning (surcharge) and offers room service.
Guestrooms at Moevenpick Hotel & Casino Geneve include minibars, coffee/tea makers, and in-room safes. LCD TVs offer cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Moevenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva
At your hotel
Conveniently located in the business district, close to the train station and the university, the 20-story Moevenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva is the right accommodation whether traveling to second-most-populous city of Switzerland on business or on leisure.
Guests at the Moevenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva can try their luck in the casino; choose from 2 dinner options, the Restaurant Latitude and the Kamome Restaurant; relax in the sauna; or train in the fitness center.
24-hour business center, free wifi, laundry facilities, parking (surcharge), and roundtrip airport shuttle (complimentary) are also available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Conference space size (meters) - 1250
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 13455
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fitness facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 22 CHF / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 22 CHF / per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Kamome Restaurant - Sushi, sashimi, and grilled meats and seafood are prepared teppanyaki style at the diners' table (closed on Sundays).
Moevenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva provides breakfast each morning (surcharge) at the Latitude Restaurant, as well as lunch and dinner.
The Alibi piano bar is on site, and room service is available during limited hours.
Moevenpick Hotel & Casino Geneve has a fitness facility on the 14th floor with views of the mountains and airport.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Moevenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.75 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: CHF 39 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 22 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CHF 22 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CHF 20 per night
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.