Please enter your travel dates.
- One Sleeper Sofa Bed
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom - Non refundable
- One Double Bed
Residence located in Prevessin-Moens
Situated in Prevessin-Moens, this residence is close to CERN, Serves Golf Club, and Chateau de Voltaire. Local attractions also include Geneva Palexpo Fairground.
Residhome Le Carre d'Or Prevessin provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and multilingual staff.
In addition to kitchenettes and complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with microwaves and safes.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to technology support staff, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 269 square feet (25 square meters). This Prevessin-Moens residence also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 269
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 25
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The hotel reception is only open during the following hours:
- Monday through Friday: 7 AM - 7 PM
- Saturdays: 8 AM - Noon
- Sundays and bank holidays: Closed
Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours must contact the residence in advance to obtain access codes. Contact information for the residence is on the reservation confirmation for bookings made via this Web site.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.