Book your room at Hotel Major Genova
Get an overview of this hotelGenoa hotel in Porto Antico, walk to Palazzo Rosso
Located in Porto Antico, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Palazzo Rosso and White Palace. Genoa Ducal Palace and National Ligurian Gallery at the Spinola Palace are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a bar/lounge, coffee/tea in the lobby, and multilingual staff. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 17 rooms provide free WiFi, Egyptian cotton sheets, and LCD TVs. Ceiling fans, safes, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Major Genova features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Year Built 1460
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 2 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15,00 per stay.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15,00 per stay
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.