Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Jetted Tub
- One King Bed
Chambersburg eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Capitol Theatre, Cluggy's Family Amusement Center, and Wilson College. Area attractions also include Majestic Ridge Golf Course.
Red Carpet Inn Chambersburg provides complimentary wireless Internet access, free parking, a 24-hour front desk, and self parking.
In addition to premium digital television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, concierge services, and secure parking. Onsite parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Red Carpet Inn Chambersburg is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2004
- Free guest parking during stay
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Signature bedding
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per night (for guests under 21 years old)
- Breakage deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Delaware Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.