Book your room at ibis Gent Centrum Opera
Hotel in Ghent with bar/lounge and 24-hour front desk
Located in the heart of Ghent, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Korenmarkt Square, St. Nicholas' Church, and Bijloke Music Center. Ghent University and Belfry of Ghent are also within 10 minutes.
A bar/lounge, self parking, and a meeting room are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 134 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include wired Internet, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ibis Gent Centrum Opera features a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Ibis Gent Centrum Opera is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 134
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( 9.00 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( 9.00 EUR per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 3 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 10 per night
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.