Book your room at Mercure Queen's Hotel Cheltenham
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Privilege, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Cheltenham with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum, University of Gloucestershire, and Cheltenham General Hospital. Also nearby are Holst Birthplace Museum and Pitville Pump Room.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Queen's Hotel Cheltenham features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. 3 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a garden, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Queen's Hotel Cheltenham is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Napier Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Gold Cup Bar - This pub serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- All citizens of United Kingdom will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 4.00 (for 4 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 4.00 (for 4 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Early check-in fee: GBP 25.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.