Availability: Resort Lagoa Azul
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family-friendly Arpora hotel with 2 outdoor swimming pools
This family-friendly hotel is located in Arpora, close to Baga Night Market, Saturday Night Market, and Calangute Market. Also nearby are Anjuna Flea Market and Baga Beach.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Resort Lagoa Azul features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Resort Lagoa Azul Amenities
Resort Lagoa Azul features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This family-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Resort Lagoa Azul is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2001
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa services on site
- Children's pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Tabla - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Playground on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Resort Lagoa Azul Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 100 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 100 (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.