Book your room at The Diwa Club
Standard Room (Diwa)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed (Diwa)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in Majorda with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Situated near the beach in Majorda, this luxury hotel is close to Sunset Beach, Arossim Beach, and Gonsua Beach. Local attractions also include Sernabatim Beach and Cansaulim Beach.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, The Diwa Club features 3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and a poolside bar.
All guestrooms feature deep soaking bathtubs, fireplaces, and washers/dryers. Other amenities include sofa beds and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Diwa Club
At your hotel
The Diwa Club features a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, and 10 spa tubs along with an outdoor tennis court and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
A business center is on site at this 5-star property. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a fitness center, and a steam room. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Diwa Club has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 10
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Year Built 2010
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Tennis on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free valet parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate living room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Partially open bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Plasma TV
Eat and drink
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Spice Studio - This theme restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Vivo - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bistro - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Edge Bar and Lounge - This bar overlooks the pool.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
2 outdoor swimming pools and 10 spa tubs are on site. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
SPA ALILA has 10 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for The Diwa Club
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 12000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 6000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: INR 550 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1300 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2750 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.