Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
- One Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Single Beds
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Single Beds
5-star eco-friendly hotel in Gothenburg (Stampen) near City Museum
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Gothenburg (Stampen), close to Garden Society of Gothenburg, City Museum, and Gothenburg Opera. Also nearby are Maritima Museum and Gothenburg Museum of Art.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Clarion Hotel Post, Gothenburg features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and bars/lounges.
LED televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.
In addition to a full-service spa, Clarion Hotel Post, Gothenburg features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Clarion Hotel Post, Gothenburg is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Number of floors - 13
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2012
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning in the dining room between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Norda Bar and Grill - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, brunch, and appetizers. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Some meals may not be served daily.
VRA - This sushi bar specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. Closed Sunday, Monday, and Friday.
The Post Bar - This lobby lounge specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves light fare and drinks. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
Skonhetsfabriken has 5 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs and a sauna. Visitors of this spa can round out their time of relaxation with a trip to the boutique.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Nutrition consultation in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa boutique
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 40, Pet maximum weight in lb is 250
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Spa fee: SEK 250 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: SEK 395 per day
- Pet fee: SEK 250 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: SEK 250
- Crib (infant bed) fee: SEK 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 250 per night
- Additional Details
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.