Availability: Cobalt Coast Dive Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Ocean-view resort with a bar/lounge, near Boatswain's Beach
This West Bay resort is located by the ocean and set on its own private rocky beach, a short distance from Hell, Boatswain's Beach, and Dolphin Discovery. Also nearby are Cayman Turtle Farm and Cayman Motor Museum.
At Cobalt Coast Dive Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cobalt Coast Dive Resort Amenities
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the rocky beach. Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. Summer fun is a breeze at Cobalt Coast Dive Resort with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly resort also offers an outdoor pool and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Cobalt Coast Dive Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free parking
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 2000
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 2
- Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1076
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- On private beach
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 100
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Garden view
- Cable TV service
- Ocean view
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is available in the restaurant. An additional full breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
Duppies - This poolside restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Dock on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Cobalt Coast Dive Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35 per person (roundtrip)
- In-room childcare fee: USD 15 per hour, per child
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.