Availability: Coral Stone Club
Please enter your travel dates.
Upscale condominium resort on the beach, with 2 spa tubs
This Seven Mile Beach condominium resort is set on its own private beach, a short distance from Governors Square, Cayman Crazy Golfing Mini Golf, and Galleria Plaza. Also nearby are Camana Bay Shopping Center and Camana Bay.
At Coral Stone Club, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private beach where you can enjoy surfing/boogie boarding.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Coral Stone Club Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the condominium resort's beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Coral Stone Club like an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a health club.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of floors - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1992
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- On private beach
- Outdoor tennis court
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Second bathroom
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
A private beach, an outdoor tennis court, and a health club are featured at the condominium resort. 2 spa tubs are on site along with an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
Coral Stone Club Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 5 PM - 9 AM.The front desk will be closed during the following times:December - AprilDaily from 5 PM - 9 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All citizens of Cayman Islands will be charged the national value-added tax
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.