Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase..
Standard Room, Courtyard Area - Advance Purchase..
Standard Room, Oceanfront - Advance Purchase..
Junior Suite - Leisure
On the sands of Cayman Island’s Seven Mile Beach
Surrounded by beach
Centrally located on Grand Cayman's famed Seven Mile beach, this oceanfront Marriott Beach Resort is within walking distance of restaurants, shops, and night clubs; George Town is 2 miles away.
This smoke-free resort provides a snorkeling reef 50 yards off the beach, an oceanfront pool with adjacent spa tub, a watersports center that arranges rentals and excursions, a full-service spa, and a kids' club.
Spacious rooms at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort offer private balconies and ocean, courtyard, or island views. Extras include pillowtop mattresses, 300-thread-count linens, and compact refrigerators.
Less than two miles from George Town, the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort sits along famous Seven Mile Beach and neighboring snorkeling reef. Snorkeling gear and other equipment can be rented at the watersports center, which also arranges scuba-diving lessons, fishing trips, and other excursions (surcharges). A kids' club featuring complimentary supervised activities for ages 5–12 is open year-round. Birdwatching is possible nearby.
La Mer Spa offers massage, body wraps and scrubs, facials, waxing, hair braiding, and hair styling for men, women, and children (surcharges). A complimentary fitness center is also provided.
Indoor, oceanfront, and in-room dining are available. The lobby offers three computer workstations with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), as well as wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This resort is entirely smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Children's club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 305
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Red Parrot - Casual restaurant. Daily buffet breakfast.
Solana on Seven Mile Beach - Oceanfront dining and sunset views. International cuisine. Lunch and dinner.
Balboa's Lounge - Indoor and outdoor seating. Coffee drinks and pastries in the morning, tapas and light fare in the evenings. Cocktail bar. Occasional live entertainment and theme nights. Open from early morning to mid-morning, and from early evening to late evening.
Sol Bar - Beachside bar. Light fare and beverages. Occasional beach barbecues and live entertainment. Open from early evening to late evening.
Room service - Available early morning to late evening.
Furnished with lounge chairs and umbrellas, the Marriott resort's 100-yard beachfront is part of Seven Mile Beach's powdery coastline. A reef 50 yards off shore provides snorkeling opportunities directly in front of the resort. Freshwater swimming is available in the resort's freeform pool with a large, adjacent spa tub. A complimentary fitness center includes cardio machines and free weights.
A watersports center rents snorkeling and scuba diving gear, personal watercraft, kayaks, speedboats, sailboats, and pedal boats. The center also books submarine trips, snorkeling and scuba-diving excursions, fishing charters, sunset and dinner sailing cruises, tube and banana-boat rides, water skiing, and parasailing. Scuba-diving lessons and certification courses are also available. Surcharges apply for activities and excursions.
Encircled by a two-mile jogging/cycling/rollerblading path, the Links at Safehaven's 18-hole golf course lies 2.5 miles from the resort and is open to the public.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night (effective 1 November 2013)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: USD 21.40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day