Availability: Northern Lights Condos
Waterfront condo with an outdoor pool
This North Side condo is by the ocean, situated on a private beach near area attractions such as Mastic Trail North Trailhead and Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park. Area attractions also include Mastic Trail South Trailhead and Grand Cayman Blow Holes.
At Northern Lights Condos, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
Plasma televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, kitchens, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Northern Lights Condos Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the condo's beach. Have fun in the sun at Northern Lights Condos with summer activities like snorkeling and kayaking.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Northern Lights Condos is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Number of floors - 2
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- On private beach
- Year Built 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Second bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Ceiling fan
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Satellite TV service
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Recreational amenities at the condo include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Ecotours nearby
Northern Lights Condos Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
Minimum guest age is 16
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 13 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served at this property.