Availability: Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Grand Forks eco-friendly hotel near Alerus Center
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Alerus Center, University of North Dakota, and Ralph Engelstad Arena. Also nearby are North Dakota Museum of Art and Columbia Mall.
In addition to 5 restaurants, Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks features a water park (surcharge). Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators; rooms also include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks Amenities
In addition to a water park (surcharge), Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 12
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Water park access (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks has 5 restaurants serving lunch and dinner.
I Bistro - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine.
Garbonzos Pizza - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine.
Room service is available.
A health club and a water park (surcharge) are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include an indoor pool.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Water parkThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Facilities fee: USD 16 per person, per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.