Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Seasonal Sale!
- Two Queen Beds
Grand Rapids/Wyoming hotel only minutes from downtown Grand Rapids
LEED Certified Hotel
This Grand Rapids/Wyoming hotel is near the Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR). The hotel is located in the Metro Health Village Complex next to Metropolitan Hospital.
Enjoy a complimentary Hyatt Place Kitchen Skillet hot breakfast daily and 24-hour Guest Kitchen. Relax in the sparkling indoor pool or get energized in the fitness center at Hyatt Place Grand Rapids-South.
42-inch flat panel TVs
Flat-panel TVs come with premium cable/satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary Wi-Fi, mini-fridges, and sofa beds. Equipped with hair dryers, iron/ironing boards & coffee/tea makers as well.
Located in the new Metro Health Village Complex next to Metropolitan Hospital, the Hyatt Place Grand Rapids-South hotel is conveniently located near area attractions such as the Frederik Meijer Gardens, the VanAndel Arena, the John Ball Zoo and the Gerald R. Ford Public Museum. This LEED Certified Grand Rapids/Wyoming hotel is also centrally located to many Grand Rapids-area colleges and universities, such as Hope College, Davenport University, Calvin College, Aquinas College, Cornerstone University and Grand Valley State University. For business travelers, the hotel is located only 15 minutes from the DeVos Convention Center and only 20 minutes from the Kent County Airport.
Pet Policy: For guests staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 7-30 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee plus an additional $100 cleaning fee will be administered. Guests staying 30 plus nights, please contact the hotel using the contact details in the booking confirmation. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes. A maximum of 2 dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding this are at the hotel's discretion. All pets must be housebroken. Service animals exempt from fees.
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Free parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of floors - 5
- Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free self parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1200
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 111
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Microwave in lobby
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Signature bedding
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Flat-panel TV
Enjoy our complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, served daily, with hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmeal and plenty more to choose from, available daily in our Guest Kitchen. 24/7 Guest Kitchen serves made-to-order snacks and entrees. Intimate Bakery Café serves Starbucks® specialty coffees, premium beers and wines. The Grab 'n Go case offers muffins, salads, sandwiches and bottled beverages.
Take a refreshing dip in the indoor pool and get energized in the fitness center.
- Bowling alley nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 22, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per room, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.