Availability: Riverfront Hotel, Grand Rapids
Please enter your travel dates.
City Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
City Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 full
Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 full
Business Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Grand Rapids hotel with an indoor pool
Situated on a river, this hotel is close to DeltaPlex Arena and Conference Center, Gerald R. Ford Museum, and Public Museum of Grand Rapids. Local attractions also include Grand Rapids Art Museum and Grand Rapids Children's Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Riverfront Hotel, Grand Rapids features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Riverfront Hotel, Grand Rapids Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Riverfront Hotel, Grand Rapids provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Riverfront Hotel, Grand Rapids is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 1968
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2585
- Wedding services
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 162
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Arcade/game room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Microwave (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free long-distance calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
The Landing Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
The Landing Lounge - This karaoke bar specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Riverfront Hotel, Grand Rapids Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 15 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3.00 and USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.