Availability: Stanford Hotels and Resort
Grande Prairie eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Grande Prairie, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Grande Prairie Regional College, Crystal Centre, and Eastlink Center. Local attractions also include Prairie Mall Shopping Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Stanford Hotels and Resort features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Stanford Hotels and Resort Amenities
Stanford Hotels and Resort features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
2 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 197
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 5:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Monicas - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Stanford Hotels and Resort Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 7.50 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 55.00 per stay)
- Pet deposit: CAD 10.50 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.