Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Advance Purchase
- Two Queen Beds
Art Deco hotel in Columbus with an indoor pool
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
In city center
Situated in the city center, this green/sustainable hotel is close to Nationwide Arena, COSI, and Ohio State University. Also nearby are Greater Columbus Convention Center and Battelle Riverfront Park.
Pool, fitness facility
Recreational amenities at Hyatt Place Columbus OSU include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a bar/lounge.
LCD TVs, MP3 docks
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature MP3 docking stations, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Hyatt Place Columbus OSU features an indoor pool and a fitness facility. Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary hot breakfast is offered. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audio-visual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1986 square feet include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This Art Deco hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, express check-in, and express check-out. Onsite parking is complimentary. Hyatt Place Columbus OSU is a smoke-free property.
Pet Policy: For guest staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 7-30 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee plus an additional $100 cleaning fee will be administered. Guests stay 30 + nights, please contact the hotel. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes. A maximum of 2 dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotels discretion. All pets must be housebroken. Service Animals exempt from fees.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Event catering
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Number of floors - 6
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 185
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1986
- Year Built 2010
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cordless phone
- MP3 docking station
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ergonomic chair
- LCD TV
- City view
Enjoy our complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, served daily, with hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmeal and plenty more to choose from.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 22, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.