Book your room at Hôtel Restaurant Le Barry
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Gratentour hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Gratentour, this hotel is in the same area as Sports and Recreation Park Toulouse. Regional attractions also include Basilique Saint-Sernin and Place du Capitole.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel Restaurant Le Barry features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include free parking and small meeting rooms.
Guestrooms have air conditioning, desks, and direct-dial phones; rooms also include hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Restaurant Le Barry
- The Overview
Hôtel Restaurant Le Barry features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
This Gratentour hotel also offers a garden, room service (during limited hours), and air conditioning in public areas. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms -
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- The Eats
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
La Table du Barry - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
- Out and About
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Hôtel Restaurant Le Barry
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk hours are as follows:
Monday to Thursday 7 AM-9 PM, Friday 7 AM-6 PM, Saturday & Sunday 8 AM-6 PM.
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.5 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 8.50 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.