Book your room at Hotel Hohenfels
3-star hotel with sledding, near the slopes
Located near the slopes, this Arosa hotel is in the mountains, 0 mi (0.1 km) from Ski-Club Arosa and close to winter activities such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing. Tschuggen-Ost Ski Lift and Arosa Weisshorn Valley Gondola are also within 15 minutes.
The slopes await you at Hotel Hohenfels, which features a bar/lounge and a sauna.
All 49 rooms provide free WiFi, furnished balconies, and TVs. Free newspapers, hair dryers, and safes are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Hohenfels is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1930
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Furnished balcony
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Hohenfels - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Children under 1 years old stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Self parking fee: CHF 8 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CHF 10 per pet
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.