Availability: Club Hotel Davos
Mountain ski retreat with dining and an indoor pool
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Davos hotel is located in the city center, convenient to Vaillant Arena, Parsenn Ski Resort, and Jakobshorn Ski Resort. Also nearby are Kirchner Museum and Davos Congress Centre.
After a day on the slopes, return to Club Hotel Davos to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a sauna.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature climate control along with safes and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Club Hotel Davos Amenities
After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the hotel's other facilities, which include a sauna. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Club Hotel Davos is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 145
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of indoor pools -
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sledding nearby
Club Hotel Davos Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 9 PM.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 5.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CHF 12 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CHF 30
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 75 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).