Availability: Hotel Cresta
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room (North)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room (South)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Studio, Single OccupancyMax Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 infant)
Classic Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Mountain ski retreat with dining and an indoor pool
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Davos hotel is located in the mountains, convenient to Davos Congress Centre, Parsenn Ski Resort, and Jakobshorn Ski Resort. Also nearby are Kirchner Museum and Vaillant Arena.
After a day on the slopes, return to Hotel Cresta to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a sauna.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Cresta Amenities
After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the hotel's other facilities, which include a sauna. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Hotel Cresta is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $5.00 CHF /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Hotel Cresta has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Hotel Cresta Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Cresta Sun Hotel
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: CHF 12 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: CHF 10-50
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.