Book your room at Hotel Stille
Double Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Studio, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Ski haven with cross-country skiing
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this St. Moritz hotel is located in the mountains, convenient to Lake St. Moritz, Corviglia Ski Resort, and Muottas Muragl. Also nearby are Segantini Museum and St. Moritz Leaning Tower.
Skiing and snowboarding are not the only attractions at Hotel Stille, where you can sip cocktails at the bar/lounge and take advantage of ski storage and ski passes.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, shared bathrooms, and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hotel Stille is a smoke-free property.
- Ski passes available
- One meeting room
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Sledding nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The fine print for Hotel Stille
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Self parking fee: CHF 15 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 65 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).