Availability: La Margna Swiss Quality Hotel
Junior Suite, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Dining, health club near St. Moritz Ski Resort
Centrally located near the St. Moritz Railway Station, this hotel is just a short walk from the city center and 2.3 km (1.4 mi) from St. Moritz Ski Resort.
Built in 1907, this Graubünden-style property features two restaurants and a bar, as well as meeting and banquet facilities, and a health club with a sauna, steam room, and spa tub.
Each of the 58 guestrooms features stone-pine furnishings, a flat-panel television, a minibar, complimentary wireless Internet access, a telephone, and a hair dryer.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 30 September and 14 December.
La Margna Swiss Quality Hotel Amenities
La Margna Swiss Q Hotel opened its doors in 1907. This historic hotel features an art-nouveau lobby, and is outfitted with two restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is offered during limited hours. A banquet room is available for guest use, and meeting facilities are equipped to accommodate small groups. The health club is outfitted with a spa tub, sauna, steam room, solarium, and relaxation room. The hotel has complimentary outdoor parking as well as free wireless Internet in public areas, and also features laundry facilities. A complimentary ski shuttle is offered and ski passes are available at the hotel.
- Year Built 1907
- 24-hour front desk
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 58
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1108
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 103
- Free outdoor parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Ski passes available
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Salle Nicolaus Hartmann - Features a daily a la carte menu.
Restaurant Stüvetta - Features an a la carte menu with offerings including meat and cheese fondues and raclette. The restaurant also offers al fresco dining.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Nearby activities, facilities or services include bicycle rentals, running tracks/paths, mountain biking, tennis, hiking/biking trails, sailing, surfing/boogie boarding, windsurfing, ice skating, downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, ski equipment rental shops, and snowboarding. Ski lessons are also available nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Playground nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
La Margna Swiss Quality Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CHF 110
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: CHF 55 (from 7 to 16 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CHF 240
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: CHF 120 (from 7 to 16 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CHF 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CHF 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 70 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.