Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, Mountainside
- One Queen Bed
Double or Twin Room, Balcony
- One Double Bed
Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Balcony
- One Single Bed
Mountain ski retreat with 4 restaurants
This hotel in Davos is convenient to Kirchner Museum, Parsenn Ski Resort, and Jakobshorn Ski Resort. Also nearby are Vaillant Arena and Davos Congress Centre.
The slopes await you at Schatzalp Snow & Mountain Resort, which features a bar/lounge and a steam room.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, bathrobes, and direct-dial phones; rooms also include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers.
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like alpine skiing and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the hotel's facilities like a steam room and a sauna. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Parking nearby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Half board rates available
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ski storage
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 92
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Year Built 1900
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Panorama Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Snow Beach Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch only.
Belle Epoque - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If arriving by train: You will find the railway station of the Schatzalp-Bahn train in Davos to your right, between the Crédit Suisse and the Hotel Europe. It only takes 4 minutes from Davos to the hotel. Please note that the last train up to the hotel departs at 11 PM (in summer) and 2 AM (in winter).
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 5.90 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CHF 20 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.