Availability: Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Winter wonderland with a full-service spa
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Davos hotel is located in the city center, convenient to Kirchner Museum, Parsenn Ski Resort, and Jakobshorn Ski Resort. Also nearby are Vaillant Arena and Davos Congress Centre.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere for a drink at the bar/lounge and comforts including an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere Amenities
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with the hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This luxury hotel also offers an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Number of floors - 5
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Ski passes available
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6413
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 596
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Spa tub
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ski storage
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Belvedere - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Romeo und Julia - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily
Bistro Voila - This bistro serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 5.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CHF 35 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 135.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).