Availability: Sunstar Alpine Familienhotel Davos
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Mountain ski retreat with dining and an indoor pool
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Davos hotel is located in the mountains, convenient to Vaillant Arena, Parsenn Ski Resort, and Jakobshorn Ski Resort. Also nearby are Kirchner Museum and Davos Congress Centre.
After a day on the slopes, return to Sunstar Alpine Familienhotel Davos to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate sitting areas, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sunstar Alpine Familienhotel Davos Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the hotel's other facilities, including a fitness center and a sauna. Sunstar Alpine Familienhotel Davos helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski equipment rentals and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel.
Sunstar Alpine Familienhotel Davos has designated areas for smoking.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (free)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1969
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Separate sitting area
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant overlooks the garden.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bowling alley on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Sledding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
Sunstar Alpine Familienhotel Davos Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CHF 60
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 5.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Pet fee: CHF 12 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 3 stars Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.