Please enter your travel dates.
Shared Dormitory (2 beds in a shared dorm for 6)
- Two Beds
Shared Dormitory (3 beds in a shared dorm for 6)
- Three Beds
Twin Room, Private Bathroom
- Two Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Hostel in Graz near Mausoleum of Ferdinand II
Situated in the city center, this hostel is close to Mausoleum of Ferdinand II, Kunsthaus Graz, and Schloss Eggenberg. Also nearby are Rathaus and Landeszeughaus.
In addition to a bar/lounge, A&O Graz Hauptbahnhof - Hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, an Internet point, and small meeting rooms.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), desks, and hair dryers.
A&O Graz Hauptbahnhof - Hostel features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. 3 meeting rooms are available. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Graz hostel also offers billiards, a television in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
A&O Graz Hauptbahnhof - Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free on-street parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 2013
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Free on-street parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Free movie channels
- City view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Skybar - Overlooking the city, this bar serves drinks only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 7.50