Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Winter Weekend Sale
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed - Stay for Breakfast
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - Stay for Breakfast
- One King Bed
Combine business & pleasure: business hotel at Schwarzl See, close to the aiport
Green Outskirts of Graz
The hotel is located 5km south of Graz next to the Schwarzl See, Austria´s largest recreation area. City center and airport can be reached within a short drive. Great connection to major highways (A2, A9).
Schwarzl See for free
Courtyard by Marriott Graz offers a restaurant & bar, sauna & gym, a business center and parking space. Guest enjoy free entrance to the Schwarzl leisure center with bathing lake. Bikes can be rented for free.
Sleep on a bed of clouds
The unique "Marriott bedding concept" make you feel like you are lying on a bed of clouds. All 114 guest rooms feature wireless Internet access, air-conditioning, iron/ironing board, safe and working desk.
Check in & chill out. Our friendly staff welcomes you with great hospitality at our 24hr reception.
Courtyard by Marriott Graz is ideal both for business and leisure travel. The lobby features a business center with Internet access and printer, as well as a Grab´n Go Market which is open around the clock. Complimentary tea and coffee is served in the lobby from 4:30 to 10 am.
Guests enjoy free entrance to the Schwarzl leisure center. Cycle around the bathing lake - bikes can be rented for free.
Property amenities further include a 24hr health club with fitness facility & sauna, as well as a restaurant & bar.
The hotel is close to major highways (A9 direction Slovenia) and is easily accessible by car. 120 parking lots are available in front of the hotel. The airport Graz can be reached within only 10 minutes.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Event catering
- Grocery store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Audiovisual equipment
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3938
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 366
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- 24-hour business center
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Voice mail
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ergonomic chair
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
This restaurant with summer terrace serves an affordable hot breakfast buffet and is also open for lunch and dinner. Enjoy fine dining focusing on fresh, regional products and Styrian cuisine. Culinary delicacies and treats provide you with a pleasant stay from early in the morning to late at night.
Julian´s Bar & Lounge:
This bar offers regional and international snacks and drinks.
This Grab´n Go Shop offers snacks and drinks that can be stored in the refrigerator of your guest room.
Courtyard by Marriott Graz is the perfect hotel for families, due to its close proximity to the Schwarzl leisure center, Austria´s largest recreation area. The Schwarzl leisure center offers bathing lakes and many opportunities for outdoor activities, such as sailing, surfing or water-skiing. The Austrian Sculpture Park and the Adrenalin Park, an exciting adventure park, are nearby as well. The hotel is the first choice for people attending the high-profile concerts and events at Schwarzl See. Due to its great highway connectivity, the hotel is also the perfect starting point for excursion to the South Styrian wine route.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5,50 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.