Availability: Mantra Lorne
Heritage RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Resort RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Posh beach hotel with a full-service spa
This Lorne hotel is nestled on the beach a short distance from Lorne Country Club and Teddy's Lookout. Regional attractions also include Gentle Annie Berry Gardens.
Spend the day relaxing on the beach or pampering yourself at Mantra Lorne's full-service spa.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mantra Lorne Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Mantra Lorne features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, a meeting/conference room, and small meeting rooms. 9 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a steam room, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 278
- Number of floors - 3
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Tennis on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Room service
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
Mantra Lorne has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Miniature golf on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
Mantra Lorne Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: AUD 40
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Winter Family Offer
Book a 2-night minimum stay in a Winter Family Package rate plan now - October 31, 2104 for travel within the same period and receive the following:
- Free meals for children age 11 and younger when dining with paying adults
- Gourmet breakfast
- Pizza dinner on 1 night (3 pizzas, 2 garlic breads, soft drinks for kids and wine or beer for adults)
- Resort activities for kids, including pedal carts, bikes, fishing rods (pre-booked on arrival), and an activity pack
- Late check-out at 2 PM
Winter Escape Offer
Book a stay in a Winter Escape Package for travel now - October 31, 2014 and receive the following:
- 1 glass of mulled red or white wine on arrival, and a snack made from local produce
- Gourmet buffet breakfast
- Late check-out at 2 PM
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd lists the official STAR Rating as: Rating Under Review. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.