Deluxe One Bedroom
Historical hotel near the Gallery of Modern Art
Near Glasgow Cross
Discover Fraser Suites Glasgow, a collection of serviced apartments in Glasgow's vibrant Merchant City District. This nineteenth century baronial building is located 300 meters from Glasgow Cross and 500 meters from the Gallery of Modern Art.
After breakfast, Fraser Suites Glasgow's staff can advise on sightseeing, and guests can browse complimentary newspapers; business services are available.
For business or leisure, all fully equipped studios and city apartments offer a value alternative to central Glasgow hotels. Contemporary décor with pink and brown furnishings and abstract art, kitchenettes, DVD players and high-speed Internet access.
Guests at Fraser Suites Glasgow can start the day with a continental breakfast, available every morning. After breakfast, staff can advise on the area's best tourist attractions, and guests can browse complimentary newspapers in the lobby. The complex provides a 24-hour reception and fitness facilities as well as laundry services.
This is a smoke-free hotel.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 99
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- CD player
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Welcome amenities
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
The Italian Kitchen,
The City Merchant
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 6 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 20
- Deposit: GBP 50 per stay
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night