Availability: Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre
Refurbished riverfront Glasgow hotel steps from SECC conference centre
Overlooking the River Clyde, the Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre is a 2-minute walk from the SECC (Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre), and 10 minutes from the main shopping district.
Hilton Garden Inn's award-winning restaurant serves European cuisine with seating indoors or outside on the river-view terrace. A stylish bar offers an extensive wine list.
iMacs in guestroomsEach guestroom features an Apple iMac computer, complimentary wireless Internet access, Skype technology, laptop safes, and satellite TV. Beds have anti-allergy pillows and duvets. Most rooms face the river. Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre Amenities
This Glasgow riverfront hotel is a popular choice for visitors attending conferences or shows at the SECC, just steps away. It has recently benefited from a major refurbishment.
Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre is home to the acclaimed City Café, with seating indoors or out on the terrace overlooking the River Clyde. Room service is available during limited hours.
Business travelers will appreciate the 24-hour business center and conference room. The hotel also offers 24-hour fitness facilities. Guest parking is available (surcharge).
- Grocery/convenience store
- Conference center
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Express check-out
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 1206
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- In-room computer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre offers an award-winning restaurant on site. The City Café serves European dishes using local produce, and features floor-to-ceiling windows and alfresco dining, capitalizing on its fantastic riverside location.
A Pantry in reception offers snacks and drinks. Room service is available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.