Availability: Ramada Glasgow Airport
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family Double Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Paisley (Renfrewshire)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Paisley (Renfrewshire), near the airport, St. Mirren Park, Paisley Abbey, and Coats Observatory. Local attractions also include Paisley Museum and Art Gallery and Rothesay Dock.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramada Glasgow Airport features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
Guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, coffee/tea makers, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ramada Glasgow Airport Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 10 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Ramada Glasgow Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $11.99 GBP /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
The Bagio Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Ramada Glasgow Airport Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 11.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 4 per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.