Availability: Heidel House Resort & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
Green Lake eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
This eco-friendly hotel is in Green Lake.
In addition to a restaurant, Heidel House Resort & Spa features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Heidel House Resort & Spa Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Heidel House Resort & Spa provides a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, a hair salon, and shopping on site. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Room service
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Business center
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Number of floors - 3
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Heidel House Resort & Spa has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Heidel House Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Late check-out fee: USD 30.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.