Availability: Greensboro Marriott Downtown
Greensboro hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to NewBridge Bank Park, Greensboro Historical Museum, and Greensboro Children's Museum. Also nearby are International Civil Rights Center and Museum and Carolina Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Greensboro Marriott Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Greensboro Marriott Downtown Amenities
Greensboro Marriott Downtown features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 24000 square feet (2160 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Greensboro Marriott Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 24000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2160
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1846
- Number of floors - 11
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tennis on site
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 281
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $12.95 USD / per night ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $12.95 USD / per night )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room safe
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Bistro 40 - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Greensboro Marriott Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 11 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day