Book your room at Greensboro Marriott Downtown
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
3.5-star hotel with restaurant and indoor pool
Located in the heart of Greensboro, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of NewBridge Bank Park, Greensboro Historical Museum, and International Civil Rights Center and Museum. Greensboro Children's Museum and Carolina Theatre are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking.
All 281 rooms provide WiFi, wired Internet, and TVs. Room service, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Greensboro Marriott Downtown features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 24000 square feet (2160 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Greensboro Marriott Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 24000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2160
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 11
- Year Built 1846
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Express check-in
- Tennis on site
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 281
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per night ) , Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
In your room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Bistro 40 - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
The fine print for Greensboro Marriott Downtown
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 11 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day