Availability: Courtyard Spartanburg
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Spartanburg eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to University of South Carolina Upstate, North Grove Medical Park, and Spartanburg Methodist College. Local attractions also include Spartanburg Regional Hospital and Wofford College.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard Spartanburg features a fitness center. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard Spartanburg Amenities
Courtyard Spartanburg features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 756 square feet (68 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 109
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 756
- Conference space size (meters) - 68
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Courtyard Spartanburg Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.