Book your room at Hyatt Regency Greenville
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
3.5-star eco-friendly hotel near Falls Park on the Reedy
Located in the heart of Greenville, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Greenville County Museum of Art and Falls Park on the Reedy. Christ Episcopal Church and Christ Episcopal Church are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a business center are onsite.
All 330 rooms offer free WiFi, iPod docks, and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Greenville features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 25000 square feet (2323 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hyatt Regency Greenville is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 330
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- iPod docking station
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Roost Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Destination fee: USD 1.10 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17.28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 6 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per stay