Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room - Hot Deal - Prepaid/Non Refundable - Free Parking + Free Wireless Internet
Standard Twin Room - Free Parking + Free Wireless Internet
Comfort Twin Room - Free Parking + Free Wireless Internet
Comfort Triple Room - Free Parking + Free Wireless Internet
Groningen eco-friendly hotel with 1 indoor swimming pools
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Grafisch Museum, Groninger Museum, and Grote Markt. Also nearby are Dutch Comics Museum and Noordelijk Scheepvaart Museum.
In addition to 1 indoor swimming pools, Hampshire Hotel - Plaza Groningen features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks.
Hampshire Hotel - Plaza Groningen features 1 indoor swimming pools, an indoor pool, and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Mid-century Modern hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hampshire Hotel - Plaza Groningen is a smoke-free property.
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of indoor pools - 1
- Internet point
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 121
- Number of floors - 7
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1500
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1992
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Down comforter
- City view
- Lake view
- Garden view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hampshire Hotel - Plaza Groningen has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
1 indoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a children's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Motor boating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.