Availability: NH Groningen
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Groningen near Grote Markt
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Martinikerk, Grote Markt, and Groninger Museum. Also nearby are Visual Arts Centre and Vismarkt.
In addition to a restaurant, NH Groningen features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH Groningen Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Pillow menu
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Hanzebeker - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
NH Groningen Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.