Availability: NH Hotel De Ville
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Groningen near Grote Markt
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Groningen, walking distance from University of Groningen and Grote Markt. Also nearby are Groninger Museum and Universiteitsmuseum.
In addition to a restaurant, NH Hotel De Ville features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes; rooms also include minibars and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH Hotel De Ville Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
NH Hotel De Ville is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Pillow menu
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Bistro t Gerecht - This restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
NH Hotel De Ville Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.