Book your room at NH Hotel De Ville
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Groningen near Grote Markt
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Groningen, walking distance from University of Groningen and Grote Markt. Also nearby are Groninger Museum and Universiteitsmuseum.
In addition to a restaurant, NH Hotel De Ville features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes; rooms also include minibars and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH Hotel De Ville
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
NH Hotel De Ville is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Pillow menu
- The Eats
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Bistro t Gerecht - This restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The Fine Print for NH Hotel De Ville
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.