Master Suite Non Refundable - European Plan
Master Suite European - European Plan
Grand Class Suite Non Refundable - European Plan
Master Suite Sublime Awakening - European Plan
Colonial ambience in a hacienda-style hotel
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
West End neighborhood
Three miles from downtown Guadalajara, this upscale hotel caters to business and leisure travelers from its location in the West End neighborhood; Expo-Guadalajara is seven miles away.
Ivy-covered stone walls
The hotel offers an authentic Mexican feel with its stone walls, courtyard pool, and regional cuisine, while adding modern conveniences such as a business center and concierge service.
All 76 guest suites are decorated in a Spanish-colonial style, with silver lamps, dark-wood furnishings, and tapestry comforters on the beds. Marble bathrooms contain soaking tubs.
The Quinta Real has a business center, with Internet access, photocopier, and computer printer; fees may apply. A concierge is available to assist guests with theater and dinner reservations, golf tee times, and recreational tours. The hotel's outdoor swimming pool features poolside cocktail service.
In addition to a water purification system, the Quinta Real provides complimentary bottled water.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Self parking
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shoe shine
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1986
- Suitable for children
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Extra towels/bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Satellite TV service
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Quinta Real Restaurant - The hotel restaurant is semi-formal and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day, with live mariachi music during most meals. Seating is available at several tables on a covered terrace, or in the air-conditioned main dining room with floral-print chairs, potted plants, and marble tables. Stone arches mark the entrance to the kitchen, where international and regional cuisine is prepared. The menu features regional specialties as well as dishes selected from other Quinta Real hotels throughout Mexico and Guatemala.
The Quinta Real has an outdoor swimming pool. Guests of the hotel pay discounted greens fees at the 18-hole El Palomar Country Club golf course, 10 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day