Book your room at Quinta Real Guadalajara
Please enter your travel dates.
Master Suite Non Refundable - European Plan
Master Suite European - European Plan
Master Suite Sublime Awakening - European Plan
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast for 2 is included in your stay.
Grand Class Suite Non Refundable - European Plan
Colonial ambience in a hacienda-style hotel
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
West End neighborhood
Three miles from downtown Guadalajara, this upscale hotel caters to business and leisure travelers from its location in the West End neighborhood; Expo-Guadalajara is seven miles away.
Ivy-covered stone walls
The hotel offers an authentic Mexican feel with its stone walls, courtyard pool, and regional cuisine, while adding modern conveniences such as a business center and concierge service.
All 76 guest suites are decorated in a Spanish-colonial style, with silver lamps, dark-wood furnishings, and tapestry comforters on the beds. Marble bathrooms contain soaking tubs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quinta Real Guadalajara
- At your hotel
The Quinta Real has 2 meeting rooms as well as a business center with Internet access, photocopier, and computer printer; fees may apply. A concierge is available to assist guests with theater and dinner reservations, golf tee times, and recreational tours. Guests can request an airport shuttle in advance for a surcharge. The hotel's outdoor swimming pool features poolside cocktail service.
In addition to a water purification system, the Quinta Real provides complimentary bottled water.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1986
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Free valet parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Extra towels/bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
El Aguila y El Nopal - This restaurant-cantina features the traditions of Mexico in every dish. In addition to a dining room that accommodates 100 guests, there is a terrace and private meeting room.
The Quinta Real has an outdoor swimming pool. Guests of the hotel pay discounted greens fees at the 18-hole El Palomar Country Club golf course, 10 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
The Fine Print for Quinta Real Guadalajara
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.