Book your room at TRYP Guadalajara Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Superior room twin bed - Room Only
- One Twin Bed
Family room - Room only
- Three Beds
Last Minute Deal - Room Only
- One Twin Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Guadalajara with a restaurant
Situated in a shopping district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Church of San Gines, Cathedral of Santa Maria, and Palacio del Infantado.
In addition to a restaurant, TRYP Guadalajara Hotel features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
TRYP Guadalajara Hotel
- The Overview
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 43427 square feet (4036 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Total number of rooms - 159
- Luggage storage
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 43427
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4036
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Year Built 1998
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Turndown service
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
El Infantado - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for TRYP Guadalajara Hotel
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13.20 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in TUV Rheinland, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.