Availability: The Westin Guadalajara
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star hotel in Guadalajara with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Expo Guadalajara, Guadalajara WTC, and La Estampida Sculpture. Also nearby are Plaza del Sol and Glorieta Chapalita.
In addition to a restaurant, The Westin Guadalajara features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Guadalajara Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4608 square feet (415 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour room service, and express check-out.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4608
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 415
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 221
- Number of floors - 21
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Express check-out
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- In-room massage available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Trouser press
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- City view
El Rosedal - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Casa De Las Rosas - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The Westin Guadalajara Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 196 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): MXN 196 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: MXN 196 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: MXN 13 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.