Availability: The Westin Guadalajara
4-star hotel in Guadalajara with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Expo Guadalajara, Guadalajara WTC, and La Estampida Sculpture. Also nearby are Plaza del Sol and Glorieta Chapalita.
In addition to a restaurant, The Westin Guadalajara features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Guadalajara Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4608 square feet (415 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour room service, and express check-out. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 221
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (feet) - 4608
- Conference space size (meters) - 415
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 21
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $196.00 MXN / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $196.00 MXN / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $196.00 MXN / per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
El Rosedal - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Casa De Las Rosas - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The Westin Guadalajara Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 196 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): MXN 196 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 196 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: MXN 13 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.