Book your room at The Westin Guadalajara
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star hotel in Guadalajara with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Expo Guadalajara, Guadalajara WTC, and La Estampida Sculpture. Also nearby are Plaza del Sol and Glorieta Chapalita.
In addition to a restaurant, The Westin Guadalajara features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Guadalajara
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4608 square feet (415 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour room service, and express check-out. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 221
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 4608
- Conference space
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (meters) - 415
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 21
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 196 MXN / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 196 MXN / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 196 MXN / per day )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
El Rosedal - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Casa De Las Rosas - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for The Westin Guadalajara
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 196 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): MXN 196 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 196 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: MXN 13 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.