Please enter your travel dates.
Bungalow, Garden View
- One Double Bed
Grand Room, Ocean View - Breakfast Included
- One Double and One Twin Bed
Double Room, Balcony, Sea View
- Two Single Beds
Bungalow, Sea View
- One Double Bed
Beach Resort at North of Basse-Terre Island, between mountains and Caribbean sea
Between Mountain and Sea
The hotel is surrounded by mountains and offers easy access to rainforest walks and inland discoveries. Located on the Caribbean Sea side, it offers white sand beach and nautical and diving activities
We offer on site: 4 tennis courts, a swimming-pool, a sail & surf club with laser, hobby cat, windsurfs, kayak, optimist, a diving center, a beach volley court and a court for Boules.
Our rooms and bungalows have: Plasma TV with satellite channels. small fridge, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning. Safety box. Hair dryer.
Langley Resort Hotel Fort Royal is the only hotel in Deshaies which is directly located on the beach! This pleasant resort, situated directly on the Anse du Petit Bas Vent Beach in Deshaies, offers comfortable rooms and bungalows with magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea. It features an outdoor pool (and a separate pool for kids), tennis courts and free Wi-Fi!
Langley Resort Hotel Fort Royal’s spacious rooms include satellite TV, a fridge and a modern, en-suite bathroom. Bungalows offer a balcony. All rooms have free internet access too!
An extensive buffet breakfast is served daily, while le Royal Restaurant, located on the seafront, serves Creole and international cuisine. The Kawann Beach Bar offers cocktails and snacks and there is a bar in reception.
Langley Resort Hotel Fort Royal offers many on-site activities, including water sports, cycling, beach volleyball and massage. The hotel can also organise a number of excursions, including deep sea fishing, sailing trips, canyoning... For couples, singles and families seeking an unforgettable experience, this is the place to be in Deshaies!
Langley Resort Hotel Fort Royal is just 5 km from the Botanical Gardens, while Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport is only a 30-minute drive away.
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Grocery store
- Creche (nursery)
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- Internet point
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby
- Beach bar
- On private beach
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 14
- Free guest parking during stay
- Outdoor tennis courts 4
- Snack bar/deli
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Beach towels
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Tennis on site
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 150
- Swimming pool - children's
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Plasma TV
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Restaurant « Le Royal »The Main Restaurant can sit up to 500 guests and offers modern and international kitchen with a mix of Créole and international flavors.• Breakfast served as a buffet (continental and European) Tasty Buffet with breads, viennoisserie, fresh fruit, juice and coffee…• Lunch « à la carte » Lunch menu presents dishes with local specialties, salads, pizzas and other alternative.• Dinner is a large buffet or a choice of 2 set menu (according to season) including drinks and aperitifsBeach Bar « Kawan Bar »The Beach Bar is near the main pool and has an easy going atmosphere. Bar menu offers Caribbean drinks like Rum and fresh blended fruit juice as well as snacks, sandwiches, Panini and Salads.All inclusive guests can access all drinks from the beach bar from 10 am to midnight.
Reception Bar is also a nice place to enjoy coffee and refreshment before going on excursion…Restaurant bar is opened during lunch and dinner time
Meal plan details
• Breakfast planThis plan gives access to pool and beach chairs• Half board planThis plan gives access to dinner with drinks, breaskfast and activities on site. (non motorized, excluding private lessons)• “Langley All inclusive” planThis plan gives access to dinner with drinks, breaskfast and activities on site, (non motorized, excluding private lessons), lunch (1main -1 dessert), open beach-bar from 10 am to midnight and the kids club.
Not included:Wines from the à la carte wine list / Imported alcoholExcursions / Bike rental / Scuba divingLaundry service / Nanny Service / MassageBoutique/ Store items / Telephone / Fax /Medical services
Excursions (departure from hotel)Hotel Fort Royal is in contact with many professional partners for all your excursions and activities around the site or in Guadeloupe. Famous excursions and visits are Rum distillery, Sugar cane and banana plantation, botanical garden, and activities like hiking, cannoning, diving, fishing and many more. Booking for those can be done in reception.
On site activities
• 4 tennis courts• 1 main pool and 1 pool for kids• 1 sail and surf club with following equipment: laser, hobby cat, windsurfs, kayak, optimist• On-site diving center (fee)• 1 beach volley• “Boules” court• Game and lounge area.• 2 beaches on site with one offering long chair• Several beaches close by such as Grande Anse, La Perle and Cluny• 3 to 4 musical entertainments per week (steel band or local drums…)• Botanical garden nearby• Kids club
- Scuba diving nearby
- Dock nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat launch on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Langley Resort Hotel Fort Royal offers massages in a hut on the beach with a nice view on the ocean. Service on demand at reception.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 30
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 15 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 45
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Resort fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.